The Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education will announce the TS 1st year Supplementary Results on June 20, 2016.
The result declaration news has been confirmed by official sources, and it has provided a sigh of relief for the candidates who have attended the examinations.
Final scores were to be out by 10.00 AM today.
The Educational Board has conducted the supplementary examination between May 21, 2016 – May 31, 2016. Students who have not qualified in the regular examinations attended this test, and they aim to save a year by winning this crucial exam.
Candidates who have attended these examinations can check their scores by visiting the official website of the educational directorate http://results.cgg.gov.in/.
Please scroll down to know the step by step procedure to know the results….
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Board Of Intermediate Education.
- You should then click on the login tab to reach the home page.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the Username, Password, and the Captcha Code.
- Enter all the details without any errors.
- Click the Submit Button.
- You will find the results on the computer monitor.
- Save and take a print out of the result page for future use.
The Intermediate 2016 regular Examinations were conducted in March, and the results were published within one month.
This year, more than two lakh students have appeared for the supplementary examinations. All of them aim to win this test at any cost, which will, in turn, help them to continue the further studies without any hassles.
We hereby convey our wishes to all students who are awaiting the supplementary exam results.