A new behind-the-scenes video from “John Wick: Chapter 4” shows how the film’s iconic staircase fight sequence was made. The video, which Collider released, features interviews with director Chad Stahelski, stunt coordinator Stephen Dunley, and star Keanu Reeves.
The staircase fight sequence is one of the most talked-about moments in “John Wick: Chapter 4”. In the scene, Wick (Reeves) is chased by a group of assassins up a long, winding staircase. The fight is brutal and relentless, showcasing Wick’s incredible fighting skills.
The behind-the-scenes video shows how much work went into making the staircase fight sequence a reality. The team had to build a massive set that included a replica of the Sacré-Coeur church in Paris. They also had to train Reeves and the stunt actors for weeks in order to prepare them for the intense fight.
The video also shows how much fun the cast and crew had making the scene. Reeves is enjoying himself as he fights his way up the stairs, and the stunt actors are all skilled and experienced.
The staircase fight sequence is just one of the many highlights of “John Wick: Chapter 4.” The film is a thrilling, action-packed ride that will keep audiences entertained from beginning to end. If you’re a fan of the John Wick franchise, you won’t want to miss this one.
Here are some additional details from the video:
- The staircase fight sequence was filmed over the course of two weeks.
- The set was built on a soundstage in Montreal.
- Reeves and the stunt actors trained for six weeks in order to prepare for the fight.
- The fight was choreographed by Stephen Dunley, who has worked on previous “John Wick” films as well as other action movies like “The Raid” and “The Matrix.”
- The video also features interviews with other cast and crew members, including director Chad Stahelski and stunt coordinator Mark Dacascos.
The staircase fight sequence is a visually stunning and viscerally exciting piece of action filmmaking. It is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the cast and crew that the scene turned out so well.
Leave a Reply