South Korean soccer player Hwang Ui Jo’s videos are being sold on social media.
The videos, which allegedly show the 30-year-old player engaging in sexual activity, have been circulating online since last week.
Hwang’s management company, UJ Sports, has denied the authenticity of the videos, calling them “fake.” The company has also said that it is investigating the matter and will take legal action against anyone who is found to be spreading the videos.
The scandal has caused a stir in South Korea, where Hwang is a popular figure. He has played for the national team since 2015 and currently plays for Bordeaux in France.
It is not clear who is behind the leak of the videos, but some have speculated that it could be a former girlfriend of Hwang’s. The videos have been shared on a number of social media platforms, including Twitter and Instagram.
Hwang has not commented publicly on the scandal.
Update: On July 3, 2023, Hwang released a handwritten statement denying that he filmed any private videos. He said that he is the victim of “revenge porn” and that he is considering legal action.