The Tokyo Game Show 2023 is underway at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. The show is one of the world’s largest and most important video game events, and it is a great place to see the latest and greatest games coming out.
Some of the biggest announcements from the show so far include:
- Capcom announced a new Dragon’s Dogma game, as well as new trailers for Resident Evil 4, Street Fighter 6, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy.
- Square Enix announced a new Final Fantasy game and new Forspoken and Final Fantasy XVI trailers.
- Nintendo announced a new Mario Kart game and new trailers for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
- Xbox announced a new Forza Motorsport game and new trailers for Starfield and Redfall.
In addition to these major announcements, the show has also featured a number of other interesting games from both Japanese and international developers. Some of the highlights include:
- Exoprimal (Capcom): A cooperative action game where players team up to fight off hordes of dinosaurs.
- Pentiment (Obsidian Entertainment): A narrative adventure game set in 16th-century Germany.
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (Team Ninja): An action RPG set in a dark fantasy version of ancient China.
- Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name (Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio): A spin-off game in the Yakuza series set in the 1980s.
- Soul Hackers 2 (Atlus): A JRPG sequel to the 1997 game Soul Hackers.
The Tokyo Game Show 2023 is a great opportunity for gamers to see the latest and greatest games that are coming out. The show is also great for learning about new game development technologies and trends.
The Xbox Digital Broadcast at Tokyo Game Show 2023 was a big success, with several exciting announcements for Xbox fans.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Octopath Traveler II is coming to Xbox! The sequel to the popular JRPG was announced during the show, and it’s set to release in 2024.
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is also coming to Xbox. This JRPG is being developed by Suikoden creator Yoshitaka Murayama, and it’s set to release in 2023.
- Forza Motorsport is getting a new track set in Hakone, Japan. The track will be available in the game’s launch window.
- Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name is coming to Xbox Game Pass on day one. The game is a spin-off of the Yakuza series, and it’s set to release in 2023.
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth and Yakuza: Ishin are also coming to Xbox Game Pass. These games are already available on other platforms, but they’ll be new to Xbox Game Pass subscribers.
In addition to these announcements, there were also a number of other trailers and updates for upcoming Xbox games, such as Exoprimal, Pentiment, and Fallout 76.
Overall, the Xbox Digital Broadcast at Tokyo Game Show 2023 was a great event for Xbox fans. There were a number of exciting announcements, and it’s clear that Xbox is committed to the Japanese market.