KKR vs GT Live: JioCinema, Hotstar live streaming free, IPL score & highlights

KKR vs GT Live: Jio Cinema, Star Sports live streaming free, scores & IPL 2024 highlights

Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) quickly secured a place in the IPL play-offs after beating Mumbai Indians. Even though they are in the lead, there is no guarantee that they will be in the top two.

Toss delayed due to bad weather and rain. We are sure to loss more overs than anticipated.

KKR vs GT match

Gujarat Titans take on Kolkata Knight Riders in their upcoming IPL 2024 fixture, at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on Monday at 7:30 pm.

KKR’s success story this season has been their strong batting line-up, with the first four batsmen in IPL history to score 300+ runs and score 10+ runs in the first innings. Chairmans Sunil Narine and Phil Salt maintain a good partnership, but Albeit Salt’s imminent departure will create problems.

GT vs KKR Live Streaming Details

The IPL 2024 match between Gujarat Titans and Kolkata Knight Riders will be broadcast live on the Star Sports Network. Audience can also watch the live stream of the GT vs KKR match on the JioCinema app and website.

See Also:  Chennaiyins FC vs Mumbai City: Indian Super League Live Streaming

Where to watch IPL 2024 live match in other countries?

In Australia, IPL matches will be broadcast in Fox cricket channel, and live streaming of IPL 2024 matches will be done by Kayo Sports.

KKR batsman scores

KKR has four batsmen who have scored 100+ runs and 180+ innings and only Sunrisers Hyderabad can achieve that this season. Their bowling performance was also outstanding; four bowlers took 15 or more wickets at an average of under 21, another IPL first.

KKR’s batting line-up GT can rely on Rashid Khan, who has a good record against KKR’s key batsmen. However, Rahmanullah Gubaz could become a wild card for KKR, especially in Salt’s absence, considering Gubaz’s success against Rashid. As for GT, currently in eighth place, their play-off hopes are slim but not entirely lost.

See Also:  Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd T20 Dubai: Cricket live score & highlights

KKR vs GT head- to-head records

In the three matches, Gujarat Titans won both the matches while Kolkata Knight Riders won one match. No contest will result in a draw or void.

KKR vs GT Live: Jio Cinema, Star Sports live streaming free, scores & IPL 2024 highlights

KKR vs GT Pitch record

The pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad is ideal for bowlers and spinners, enabling a high-octane match. It will generally be easier to hit the second shot as the ball behaves well for the stroke. The team that wins the toss should therefore choose to bat first to take advantage of a good match later in the game.

KKR vs GT weather report

Around 30 degrees Celsius will be the temperature in Ahemdabad , the perceived temperature feels like 31 degrees Celsius. Humidity should be around 44%. According to the forecast, the chance of rain is 56%.

See Also:  Live Cricket Score and streaming info: India vs Australia World Cup 2015 Semi-Final

KKR vs GT The Toss

Pitches that are medium and balanced for batsmen and bowlers appear to provide minimal assistance to spinners. Given the advantage of competing in damp conditions later in the game, the team winning the toss will choose to bowl first.

Tweets by StarSportsIndia

Avatar photo
About Shrabani Sarkar 994 Articles
Shrabani Sarkar is a celebrity news author who has been covering the latest gossip and scandals in the entertainment industry for Panasiabiz. Shrabani is passionate about celebrity news and enjoys sharing her insights and opinions with her loyal fans.

1 Trackback / Pingback

  1. GT vs SRH Live: JioCinema live cricket streaming free, score & IPl 2024 highlights

Comments are closed.