India need to score 288 runs to win their World Cup 2015 match against Zimbabwe which will be their 6th straight win.
If India win today it will be their 10 consecutive win in World Cups.
Earlier India skipper MS Dhoni won the toss and put the Zimbabwe to bat first on a flat batting friendly track. Their were no changes in the Indian squad. All speculations that India might field newcomers to play the dead game against Zimbabwe were put to rest.
Zimbabwe caption Taylor scored a brilliant hundred against the Indian pace attack by scoring 137 runs. He smashed 15 boundaries and five huge sixes.
Dhoni’s men are already qualified for the Quarter finals of this World Cup 2015 and they will play Bangladesh in the quarter finals. Follow the Ind vs Zim live scores here.
Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav and Sharma grabbed three wickets a piece, while R Ashwin took one wicket.
The list of TV channels that will broadcast the World Cup in various countries is as below:
- India: Star Sports 1 Star Sports 3 (Hindi), DD National
- Middle East: Arab Radio and Television Network
- Afghanistan: Ariana Television Network: Lemar TV
- Australia: Nine Network, Fox Sports
- Africa: South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh Television
- Singapore: Star Cricket
- West Indies: Caribbean Media Corporation
- Canada: Asian Television Network
- Fiji: Fiji TV
Star Sports will also be live streaming the match at its official website here.
Watch live Ten Sports live TV here.
For viewers in Pakistan the websites of Ten Sports and PTV Sports will be streaming the match live.