Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Car Chase ‘Was Terrifying: Witnesses

Prince Harry Challenges UK Government's Decision to Strip Him of Security

Witnesses are speaking out after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were involved in a “near catastrophic” car chase with paparazzi on Tuesday night.

The couple was leaving the Women of Vision Awards at the city’s Ziegfeld Ballroom when they were pursued by photographers. The chase lasted for over two hours and resulted in multiple near collisions involving other drivers on the road, pedestrians and two NYPD officers.

One witness, who asked to remain anonymous, said that the chase was “frightening” and that the paparazzi were “driving recklessly.”

“They were weaving in and out of traffic, running red lights and nearly hitting people,” the witness said. “It was like something out of a movie.”

Another witness, who also asked to remain anonymous, said that the couple was “visibly shaken” by the incident.

See Also:  Ileana D'Cruz Surprises Fans By Announcing Pregnancy

“They looked scared and they were trying to get away,” the witness said. “It was clear that they were in danger.”

The NYPD said that there were no arrests or injuries as a result of the chase. However, the couple’s spokesperson said that the incident was “a clear violation of their safety and privacy.”

“This is not the first time that Prince Harry and Meghan have been subjected to this type of behavior,” the spokesperson said. “It is unacceptable and it must stop.”

The couple has not yet commented publicly on the incident.

The incident has sparked outrage on social media, with many people calling for the paparazzi to be held accountable for their actions.

“This is unacceptable,” one Twitter user wrote. “The paparazzi need to be held accountable for their reckless behavior.”

See Also:  Parineeti Chopra & Raghav Chadha Choose Rajasthan for Wedding on Sept. 25

“This is a clear violation of their privacy,” another Twitter user wrote. “The paparazzi need to be stopped.”

The incident is a reminder of the challenges that the royal couple face when they are out in public. The couple has previously spoken out about the negative impact of the media on their lives.

“The British press is a powerful force,” Meghan said in an interview last year. “And they have a responsibility to use that power responsibly.”

The couple’s spokesperson said that they are “considering all of their options” in response to the incident.

About Edwin Deponte 47 Articles
Edwin Deponte is a motivational writer and a mental health advocate who is very passionate in writing about workplace mental and emotional health.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*