There are a number of individuals aspiring to clear the State Bank Examination. The State Bank of India clerk exam, which was conducted on 19th July 2014 will have its verdict to be announced shortly. SBI is expected to release the results on its official website.
How can you check the results online?
Individuals who seek to check the bank exam result for the clerk examination 2014, need to do the following things:
- · Log on to the official website – www.sbi.co.in
- · Click on the result section.
- · Click on the link which would be titled as SBI Clerk Exam 2014 Results.
- · Enter other necessary details such as the registration details, password and other necessary details.
- · Enter the required data and one it is successfully done the SBI Clerk exam results will flash on your screen.
- · Save the result and take it’s print out for future references
About: State Bank of India
Touted to be one of the largest Banking institutions of the country, State Bank of India had invited applications for recruitment of over 5092 vacancies in the clerical cadre.
The online objective test was held on the 19th of July where lakhs of candidates appeared for the examination.
The 2 hour, 15 minutes examination included questions on General Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability,Quantitative Aptitute and Marketing/Computer knowledge.
Selection for the clerical position will be based on the written performance in the examination. The qualified individuals will be called for the personal interview later.